We have a few Custom-3s....now!
Feb 6, 2008 at 4:50 PM Post #3 of 14
Damn, damn, damn, I really wish I had the extra money for these right now. Why o why must college textbooks cost so much! Here's hoping for a nice long review within the next week or so...

Feb 7, 2008 at 2:29 PM Post #4 of 14
Well, I just tried ordering a pair of C3s and they are out of stock already. I was sent an e-mail yesterday afternoon with a $25 discount and it said only 40 pairs available. Does that mean I lose my discount? Not fair. I've been waiting months for these to arrive. I'm not a happy camper right now.
frown.gif

Feb 7, 2008 at 6:03 PM Post #6 of 14
We had another shipment arrive today, so I just added 30 sets.... We will not send another newsletter email, so I'm letting you guys know here!

Thanks everyone!!

Feb 7, 2008 at 8:10 PM Post #7 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We'll honor the coupon for a while after we receive more stock. They went much faster than expected!

Amy-
When I ordered yesterday, I only saw the full price for buy now. Will the $25 discount be applied to credit card at a later date for these first 40 orders?

-Thanks, Chris.

Feb 7, 2008 at 8:55 PM Post #8 of 14
There was a coupon code in the newsletter that went out which needed to be entered--it wasn't automatic. Please contact customer service at 888-554-5665 if you have any problems.
Thanks!

Feb 7, 2008 at 10:56 PM Post #9 of 14
I have no complaints how Klipsch have handled this whole issue (coupon code and deadline). Amy, you and the team rocks, I'm sure the C3's will also. Wish other Companies could be so generous and attentive.

Feb 8, 2008 at 4:28 PM Post #14 of 14
Placed my order on Wednesday....I'm hoping mine arrive this afternoon, or early next week at the latest. I called their customer service to find out where they ship from, and they have a DC in Hope Arkansas, which isn't too far away.

cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back