We Got Ti Kan (AMB) an HD800!
Jan 2, 2011 at 11:37 PM Post #511 of 513
Actually, a large number of the people who contributed to Ti's gift have stopped visiting Head-fi at all.

Quote:
Ouch. I guess it makes sense, though, seeing as most of you only browse the 'High-end' forums. You've one amazing setup for a 'starving student,' by the way.

Quote:
Who is he?

Jan 2, 2011 at 11:53 PM Post #512 of 513

Quote:
Ouch. I guess it makes sense, though, seeing as most of you only browse the 'High-end' forums. You've one amazing setup for a 'starving student,' by the way.

Quote:
Who is he?

Who reads every sub-form?

I did a search for 'Joker', http://www.head-fi.org/user/ljokerl .

It appears he gives a lot of support in the IEM sub form.  If you want to take up a collection to get him some gear for his contribution to that community start a thread in that forum. 

Ti, the man behind AMB Labs, has given immeasurable amount to the DIY community designing and supporting several commercial quality DIY amps, power sources, and accessories.

For Joker you may want to consider selecting a high end IEM as he/she probably would have little use for an HD800 full size headphone.

Jan 3, 2011 at 3:16 AM Post #513 of 513
Quote:
For Joker you may want to consider selecting a high end IEM as he/she probably would have little use for an HD800 full size headphone.

I think finding a IEM for |Joker| would be challenging as he probably has reviewed most if not all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back