We Got Ti Kan (AMB) an HD800!
Jan 27, 2010 at 10:08 AM Post #288 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by amb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's my big thanks to you all for your warm and giving spirit. I would never have expected anyone, much less one hundred thirty-nine of you to buy me such a nice gift. When IpodPJ mentioned it in the other thread, I thought he was just joking, but the next day I log in to find that the effort was already well under way. I am amazed. Actually quite stunned by all your enthusiasm. My initial reaction was to quickly bring this to a halt, because I felt I should buy my own HD800 when I am ready. But I also understand that you all wanted to do this. Just like one shouldn't refuse a gift from a good friend, it wouldn't be right for me to turn down the community.

So, again, thanks, you've shown the best in what this community could do, first with the group-build β22, then the nice gifts to Alex Cavalli, now myself. There are other worthy people in these forums who deserve similar gratitude from all, I am sure their time in the spotlight will come soon.
wink.gif

I shall cherish the HD800 and continue to do what I do best -- share with you more DIY goodies and help everyone have as much fun as possible with this hobby. Not to mention enjoy great music!

smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

SHUT UP .. LoL

Is simple, in my opinion, You are one of the best guys around ... Not just with your projects, also you have a great personality ...

You deserve it ..

P.S. Wait to we collect money first .. LoL

Jan 27, 2010 at 10:12 AM Post #289 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
20/140 Payments Received

Hum, will be nice to you put something like

• Paiment received

after the contributor nick in first post, just to be sure you have payment - when someone send it ... I mean - to be sure PayPal process all OK ...

Jan 27, 2010 at 10:34 AM Post #290 of 513
Yes, I will be doing that. But I am not Superman and can only do so much at once.
smily_headphones1.gif

I will be changing the color of the names to green of those whose payment I have received. If there is no name or slot number listed on PayPal, I cannot change your name color to green.

As of 5:24 a.m. PST on Wednesday, Jan. 27, all 48 payments received have had their names changed to green in the list. If you sent the money but don't see your name in the list, check to make sure you sent it to the proper PayPal address and/or included your Head-Fi name and/or slot number in the note section of the payment. If either one of those is the case, send me a PM.

If your name is listed in orange, it means you accidentally sent it as an eCheck instead of an instant payment and it will take 3 - 5 days for your payment to clear. There have been 1 payments of this type. Please send me a PM so that I can issue you a refund and you can send it as an instant payment.

Jan 27, 2010 at 12:19 PM Post #291 of 513
payment sent from me and Amphead.
beerchug.gif

Jan 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM Post #293 of 513
Slot #20 - cfcubed - Paid - 10.61 as "Gift" and the funds were not already in my PP account.

I didn't know the pre-condition for gift payments to avoid fees was to have the funds already in your PP account. Guess you'll only see $10 from my payment. But any excesses -> Red Cross is a good idea.

Thanks a lot for doing this!

Jan 27, 2010 at 12:30 PM Post #294 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by cfcubed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't know the pre-condition for gift payments to avoid fees was to have the funds already in your PP account. Guess you'll only see $10 from my payment. But any excesses -> Red Cross is a good idea.

I don't think it is. But using a C/C for a gift complicates things, so you need to have a linked bank account at the very least.

30) Beefy paid.

Jan 27, 2010 at 1:06 PM Post #297 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by nattonrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Done.

You sent yours as an eCheck and it will take 3-5 days to post to my account. Therefore your name on the list is marked in orange until the funds clear and are made available. I can issue this as a refund and you can send payment via the regular, instant payment method, if you'd like.

If you haven't sent your payment yet, please make sure you do not send as an eCheck. Until all funds are made available I won't be able to order the headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back