way too expensive for a CD?
Apr 5, 2013 at 12:28 PM Post #16 of 32
you mean you werent expecting that you were talking to a guy whos also from hong kong or my attitude about hong kong? 
biggrin.gif

You are also from Hong Kong :0 wow xD disc in HK are cheaper than other cities :9

Apr 6, 2013 at 6:55 AM Post #21 of 32
Quote:
You're born in Hong Kong right?

no i was born in san francisco, went to hong kong when i was about 3, came back to the states when i was about 12 and have been staying here. i am 21 now so almost 10 years in the US. since i left, i have only gone back once and that is around 4 years ago, dont miss it but may go back in summer since my moms family lives in hong kong. its so hot in summer in hk... 

Apr 6, 2013 at 7:49 AM Post #22 of 32
no i was born in san francisco, went to hong kong when i was about 3, came back to the states when i was about 12 and have been staying here. i am 21 now so almost 10 years in the US. since i left, i have only gone back once and that is around 4 years ago, dont miss it but may go back in summer since my moms family lives in hong kong. its so hot in summer in hk... 

Oh... I was born in HK and now Im 16, still havent got a chance to go to the States, really hope to visit the States later :p

Apr 16, 2013 at 3:59 AM Post #29 of 32
Quote:
I'm sure it's out of print and hard to find. Most I've payed is about $50 for a used album, but I've seen them go much higher.

Try checking on discogs.com, it's the best place I can find to buy out of print CDs. Somebody might be selling it for cheaper.

hey, if i buy the songs digitally on discogs.com will i be able to buy it in lossless format? because it says in mp3 and wav, so is it both are available for buying and its up to the buyer to choose the format?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back