Was looking on amazon and noticed that "new miserable experience" costs $0.01 used
Feb 4, 2007 at 9:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Hellacious D

100+ Head-Fier
I was looking at new miserable experience on amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...170051-7906235
and noticed that the used cds cost $0.01, often this is from sellers with good feedback. I know the shipping cost is $2.59, but still. Am I missing something? Do the sellers just make their money on the shipping? Why so cheap?
Thanks,
Jay

Feb 4, 2007 at 10:14 AM Post #2 of 7
no idea, but most of the books i buy on Amazon are between $0.01-$0.05 + shipping
eggosmile.gif

Feb 5, 2007 at 4:46 AM Post #3 of 7
I have purchased over 100 $.01 cds from Amazon and for the most part I've had no problem. The disks are used of course but generally they're in excellent if not mint condition. If I hear a song from a performer I don't know that I enjoy I check Amazon first thing. If there's a used cd for next to nothing I jump on it. Yeah, I've got some truly horrendous stuff that way but I've found a lot of treasures as well.

Why not give it a shot?

ps. it doesn't cost anywhere near what they charge for shipping to send a disk. If I have a complaint it's that sometimes the disks are just thrown into an envelope and shipped. Plenty of cracked jewel cases but so far no damaged disks. I'm sure the seller makes a buck or two even on the shipping.

Feb 5, 2007 at 4:55 AM Post #4 of 7
Is there any way to search for these one cent cd's on amazon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back