Warranty for Yuin PK1?
Jan 21, 2009 at 7:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Young Spade

Headphoneus Supremus
I was going to buy some new from a guy here and I was wondering if they break while I have them, is there some kind of warranty I can take up with the company?

I'm not going to treat them badly or anything, but if something goes wrong, is there a way to contact or get them fixed?

And are there any reports of them being broken anyway? Not though abuse but just wear and tear. Thanks a bunch guys.

Jan 21, 2009 at 8:36 PM Post #2 of 4
Tough to get warranty from Yuin, since they are in China. Find out where the seller bought them and try to see if they offer any return/replacement policy. If it's head-direct.com, try contacting them (Fang is the guy) and ask. Buying second hand can often void a warranty, but many manufacturers will honor it (if it's still within the original warranty period).

Jan 21, 2009 at 8:46 PM Post #3 of 4
Actually, I just called them and they said that even if it is out of the warranty period, I can send it to them and they will fix it for a price.

So... yea, I think I'll get them
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 21, 2009 at 10:42 PM Post #4 of 4
You called Head-Direct? Or Yuin. Glad it worked out. I had an amp from Head-Direct, a Minibox, go bad, and they are replacing it at a low cost (long story). Very honest merchant/vendor on Head-Fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back