Warning Signs of HeadFi Addiction
Feb 14, 2010 at 9:45 PM Post #17 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by stang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have become less addicted to head-fi as of lately. Maybe because I finally have a MAD Ear+ HD and my HF-2 should be here by the end of the week. I do not need to research for hours to find the perfect combo for me
biggrin.gif
I think getting 1,000 posts in about 10 weeks explains my addiction...
biggrin.gif
I don't think I am ever going to forget the day I posted 63 times here in one day
smile.gif

I think it's taken me 2 years to get to 600. : /

Feb 14, 2010 at 9:50 PM Post #18 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjinh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do this every single time I see anyone wearing headphones... so where's the rehab clinic??

Heh, count me in too... D:

I can't help to notice there is only two guys with non standard headphones in the school (except crappy Sony and Skullcandy) both are Shure IEM, SE310 and SE530. I am using my TF10Pro recabled. :3

Feb 14, 2010 at 10:16 PM Post #19 of 102
Did anybody notice what kind of custom IEMs Apollo Ono was wearing in his ears before the 1500M heats?

Feb 15, 2010 at 4:17 AM Post #20 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by EugeneK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it's taken me 2 years to get to 600. : /

I am on everyday for 2-3 hours though. Your rig kills mine anyway
tongue.gif

Feb 15, 2010 at 5:28 AM Post #22 of 102
i was watching a movie and they cut to a scene where it's a montage of radio stations rallying some kind of cause, i was intently trying to identify the headphones used. i noticed a lot of mdr-v6.

Feb 15, 2010 at 5:58 AM Post #23 of 102
I need a serious rehab. I only joined recently, and instead of looking to see what headphones others around me are wearing...I am looking at people's ears regardless to double check if they have iems...and if they are in fact wearing a headphone (even if it most likely is just wearing ear muffs) I double take and make sure they arn't any special headphones. Lastly, when someone actually is wearing a headphone, I would pray that they are not wearing bose or stock earbuds so that I could just ask the person to stop for a second to let me check their cans out..

Feb 16, 2010 at 5:22 AM Post #24 of 102
I'm not sure how I would react if a stranger stopped me on the street and wanted to "check out my cans"...

Feb 16, 2010 at 5:27 AM Post #25 of 102
When you are walking your dog in a Philly park, and a fellow dog owner, a nice lady, has the Ety HF-5s in her ears, and your dogs start to play and you say to her, "Hey, nice HF-5s." She can't believe you know the brand and model of IEMs she has in her ears, thinking they are so cool and obscure. Happened to me. I had my W3s in my ears at the time, but they are long gone. Haven't seen her since.

Feb 17, 2010 at 7:20 AM Post #26 of 102
What if you went from "2 movies at a time unlimited" to "2 movies per month period with no downloads" on Netflix because it cuts into headphone time?

Feb 17, 2010 at 7:24 AM Post #27 of 102
Browsing the for sale forum late at night and buying expensive headphones that you don't need. It's worse than eBay because most everything on here is high quality.

Feb 17, 2010 at 8:31 AM Post #28 of 102
I dreamed that I bought the Denon D7000 - they sounded so perfect - Those wooden cups did the magic.

They sounded exactly like my 650 in that dream. Weird huh?

Feb 17, 2010 at 9:34 AM Post #30 of 102
Patrick, yay
biggrin.gif
I want moar vids from him
tongue.gif
He barely ever on MSN
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back