Warmest sounding, small-sized tweeters?
Sep 24, 2021 at 8:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

dylansmith

New Head-Fier
Looking for something like this, or in a soundbar format no longer than 40cm.

Budget: <$150 (don't mind 2ⁿᵈ hand)

Drivers: >2.5"

Sound: V-shaped or at least warm sounding (I know it defies physics, but just give me the most warm sounding ones for this size)

FNOAdnN.png

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2021 at 11:02 PM Post #5 of 11
Logitech x100 is super tiny (can be held on the palm) and sounds quite nice for its price. It’s a Bluetooth device and it sounds quite nice in general for a Bluetooth device. I would recommend against most of the expensive Bluetooth speakers (they sound quite tinny to me and most of them use some dsp that makes their bass sound super odd). Surprisingly, many cheaper Bluetooth speakers sound quite nice, like the Logitech x100 (and there’s also one popular speaker by Sony)

For your specific size requirements you may be able to find more better gear, just search for compact portable speaker or portable soundbar online and you should get decent results. The image that you posted looks like a compact stereo speaker by creative (model name is pebble). Hope this helps.

I find the Logitech x100 to be a worthy companion speaker, easy to carry around, sounds fairly good and has nice battery life. I would recommend you to check it out as well.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2021 at 8:29 PM Post #7 of 11
I like the Edifier R19u, https://www.amazon.com/s?k=edifier+...=edifier+r,aps,334&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_11_9.

The bad: They are usb driven, so just 4W !
The speakers are just 2,75 in, so bye bye bass !

The good: They are usb driven, so no power adapters, and just one cable to conect
When listening with the dial set half of the way, the sound is very clear and detailed. I can go for hours with no fatigue (this is what I call "warm") !
Just US$30,00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back