Warcraft 3 anyone?
Aug 10, 2002 at 4:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

BoardC3

500+ Head-Fier
Hey i havent posted in a while and just thought id tell everyone its because i found god. wait no its warcraft 3... but its just as good. id love to paly any1 here online just leave a reply post or PM me. maybe if there are enough people we can have a Head-fi group game.

Aug 10, 2002 at 5:44 AM Post #2 of 6
ya know, it would be nice if the ****ing thing would work for more than 5 minutes.

I went thru blizzard and updated every damn driver and tried every setting, and BAM! Blue screen every single ****ing 5 minutes
mad.gif

You can't imagine how steamed i am with blizzard, another faulty pos game with bugs up the ass.

Otherwise, the game (single player) is not bad, but nowhere near as fun as wc2 was, i think they really fouled it up bad. The storyline is extremely predictable, the total food amount is only 90/90 compared to 200/200 in warcraft 2...which means the armies you build are much smaller, the game is quite easy, the characters are one dimensional and lastly, its a buggy piece of crap. I got into the undead scenario and was just plain bored with it.

Let's hope starcraft2 doesn't get botched up as much.

Aug 10, 2002 at 7:02 AM Post #3 of 6
I'll 2on2 with you if you are any good.
very_evil_smiley.gif

I go by NotoriousBIG_PJ on the east server and I like to dominate hehe.

Biggie.

Aug 10, 2002 at 9:00 AM Post #4 of 6
Ahh...nicely said Gloco...finally someone that doesnt praise this game as god...:p

Played it, beat it, was fun while it lasted but am now bored of it...

As for the gameplay...its decent...Starcaft was much better than this though. Mainly because of the balance between the sides...Every tactic had a counter...Much unlike W3...Which, when I played humans, was to simply build as many knights as possible...Anti-air units didnt matter for the most part, and if they (the AI, I doubt my 56k would play this game well) did have air, my Mage hero would simply summon an elemental or two and their air would be down...

So yea, the game is decent, but I've played better, much better...

Aug 10, 2002 at 6:28 PM Post #5 of 6
Tutoy stop playing newbies and you might find the depth you are looking for...

Biggie.

Aug 10, 2002 at 7:27 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ
Tutoy stop playing newbies and you might find the depth you are looking for...

Biggie.

there should be depth in the single player mode, but there isn't.

This game is botched...

I agree that Starcraft is balanced, probably the most well balanced game i've ever played online, its simply stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back