wanted: someone to fix several IEM cables. Linum and Stock.
Jun 20, 2016 at 10:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Br777

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi all, I have just ruined my second linum bax cable after less than a month of use.  I have another I've broken plus a few stock cables for my westone customs that need fixing. I can't afford any more new ones.  Can anyone fix them for me?  they all have the same issue.  They need a new low profile 1/8" connector.

I'll have to look but i have about 4, two of which are linum.
Obviously i can pay for this.  I've built cables before but i just cant do these myself. 

thanks

Jun 22, 2016 at 7:50 AM Post #2 of 4
  Hi all, I have just ruined my second linum bax cable after less than a month of use.  I have another I've broken plus a few stock cables for my westone customs that need fixing. I can't afford any more new ones.  Can anyone fix them for me?  they all have the same issue.  They need a new low profile 1/8" connector.

I'll have to look but i have about 4, two of which are linum.
Obviously i can pay for this.  I've built cables before but i just cant do these myself. 

thanks

Hi there

Just noticed your post. It is of course not acceptable that our cables break after less than a month of use – provided it is proper use of course. If you purchased your Linum cables with one of our authorized resellers or in our online shop, you do have a 12 months limited warranty that applies provided the cables have been treated as can be expected! If this is the case, you are welcome to send us an e-mail to sales@estron.dk including proof of purchase, then we will do our best to help you out.... with your Linum cables that is :wink:

Cheers
Your Linum team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back