Wanted OPA134
Oct 16, 2001 at 2:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

andrzejpw

May one day invent Bose-cancelling headphones.
Anyone have OPA134s that they can sell me? My cousin was supposed to send them to me from poland(started building my amp there). But he seems MIA now that I'm here in the US. Please, anyone have any extras(2)? gremlin@freakycow.com

Oct 19, 2001 at 1:54 PM Post #4 of 14
sent you a pm, rick. Your box if full.
frown.gif

If I order em from digikey, it'll be like 20 billion dollars. Shipping, AND handleing. (sp???).
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Oct 19, 2001 at 6:17 PM Post #5 of 14
I'd recommend using the dual opamp 2134 which is actually easier to build. Less wire congestion on the board. Burr Brown stated that this part is just as good without any crosstalk.
I built mine this way at first because of a difficulty finding the chips. TI only allowed me one chip per number as a sample.
The 2134 costs less because you don't need two.
Dan

Oct 24, 2001 at 10:27 PM Post #9 of 14
Yes,will get the ops out by the weekend
biggrin.gif

Rick has been a busy busy boy lately and have not had much time to dig into my stash.
cheers

EDIT-found the little suckers,probably get them out on saturday-stay loose

Nov 7, 2001 at 10:38 PM Post #12 of 14
in the mail.Where I live there is like a two day delay of the mail,local PO to main then on the way.Should be there soon dude.

BTW-my wife was telling me something about mail being re-routed to a few post offices that have some kind of equipment to radiate the mail or somesuch thing for the purpose of killing any bio hazards such as anthrax.Any one hear anything about this ?
According to her it will delay mail by five days,a real bitch.But what I really worry about is -
What is the effect if any on chips being mailed ? I do not need to either send or receive fried chips .

Nov 8, 2001 at 1:15 AM Post #13 of 14
The chips should be fine
smily_headphones1.gif

My Geforce vid card went through it hehe.
The cpu err GPU on onboard is more jamm packed inside so I think the opamp should be fine. Im 99.9997% sure as my comp locks up every now and then
smily_headphones1.gif
or might be 98se.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back