Want To Purchase Replacement Cable
Mar 24, 2009 at 11:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kjpmkjp

500+ Head-Fier
Okay, I'll try to keep this short.

I want to purchase that "iPod" cable (~36", terminated with mini jack instead of the 1/4, I believe) Ultrasone makes for my DJ1-Pro. So I got in contact with your staff via the email address I keep seeing pop up on here (infoteam@ultrasone). I've been conversing for over 2 weeks now, and it last left off on Friday (or was it Thursday) when I received an email claiming my Postal Code was Invalid according to UPS (I don't believe it, since I received a package via UPS on Tuesday of last week). Nevertheless, I responded confirming my Postal Code with the service rep, suggesting to try through USPS or another courier that will ship to Canada (honestly, I like USPS, they don't charge exorbitant fees for passing your product through Customs).

No offense to your service people in any way, but I seriously just want to order this cable as soon as possible. I got a rough quote at $30 US shipped via UPS, and that's fine with me. I can pay through PayPal, as agreed with the Infoteam rep.

Can someone please contact me so I can order this cable.

Thank you,

-Ken

Nov 4, 2009 at 9:25 AM Post #3 of 4
I would also like one of these.. exactly. a bit over 30" in length and terminated with a minijack for ipod type use

Users who are viewing this thread

Back