Want to get some new headphones/earphones, help please?? Would appreciate it a lot!
Mar 30, 2016 at 5:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Fessy

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, there. So to start. am not THAT much of an expert when it comes to headphones BUT I know what am looking for in Frequency Response, Nominal Impedance, Sensitivity, Max. Input Capability (this 1, I don't know much about but judging by the title, am sure its pretty self explanatory lol) and lastly, the jack needs to be 3.5mm. So what I want is a decent price EARPHONES at 1st, if possible, then headphones, with the following specifications written below BUT I  DON'T want noise cancellation, I want a LOT and I mean a LOT of sound on the outside as well as the inside like the Sennheiser MX 365s. I am using the Cowon Plenue D so you know what am operating the ear/headphones with and I ALWAYS have it on full blast Vol. 100 lol and with my own custom EQs, as the "Sennheiser MX 365" say, "Colour it loud!" LOL. So the specifications I want is the same as the JVC Xtreme Xplosives HA-FX1X:

Driver Unit 0.39" (10mm)
Magnet type Neodymium
Frequency Response 5-23,000Hz
Nominal Impedance 16ohms
Sensitivity 104dB/1mW
Max. Input Capability 200mW (IEC)

Oh and the price, I don't want anything crazy like £100 LOL. Am looking for something like £15-20 or just a little bit more? Because am ALWAYS blowing up my earphones, I've never had IN EAR, so none of them please UNLESS they are LOUD on the outside like the Sennheiser's I mentioned and I've NEVER had headphones but am willing to try now lol. I like MOSTLY old school stuff and the in ear one's just annoy me lol but like I said, as an exception, LOUD on the outside too and i mean LOUD lol. When I say old school, I've had the following with different colours. I've had the:

Sony MDR-E818LP
Sony MDR-NE1 (Round the neck ones)
Sennheiser MX 365

There were some others but I can't remember them now lol. But I don't want to keep wasting money as 1) They are staring to discontinue loud earphones like these and 2) Starting to cost a lot since they are "rare" now, which sucks!

So PLEASE ANY help would be appreciated, I need that LOUD BASS, VOLUME on the INSIDE AND OUTSIDE JUST like the JVC HA-FX1X but on the outside loud too.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the essay lol.

Kind Regards

Fes

Mar 31, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #4 of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back