Want to change my UE sf5pro to FreQ
Sep 10, 2008 at 6:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

RayRay

New Head-Fier
Hi all,
i am new to here!!

I was using my 5pro for around 2yrs and want to upgrade my headphone! should i go for FreQ show? I search many post here about freQ show and it make me confused!

Then i would like to make it simple! is it worth to buy Freqshow? and is the qulity good?
the most important is I had try UE 10 pro and i think it is good also but if use the same price then i can get a CM, am i right?

PS: I am form Hong Kong, nice to meet u all and sorry about that my english is not good!

Ray

Sep 10, 2008 at 11:25 PM Post #3 of 4
Well, the FreQ show costs anout the same price as the UE Triple.fi, but since it is a custom IEM, it should be significantly more comfortable and will isolate more outside noise than the Triple.fi. As for sound quality, from what I have read about the FreQ shows, these are two completely different sounding IEMs. The Triple.fis have elevated bass and high frequencies, while the midrange is pushed further back into the mix and is not as detailed as the highs and the lows. The FreQ show, on the other hand, has a bump in the midrange, making vocals and many instruments stand out. Supposedly, the FreQ shows are also extremely detailed and sensitive, meaning that you will need to use high-quality, well-encoded music to listen to them and a quality, hiss-free source. Triple.fi is less sensitive and more forgiving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back