Want to buy new Headphones and wonder which one is better V Moda M80 or M100 ?
Feb 20, 2014 at 12:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

MrKommander

100+ Head-Fier
Hey Guys in the past i must confess, that i listened with some noname On-Ear Headphones 
biggrin.gif
to my Music(Rock:Iron Maiden,Metallica/Classic/Nightcore). The Headphones are now  damaged so i searched for some better ones and found V Moda, i'm a bit currious whether the V Moda M80 or the M100 are better/ suit to my Music and which is more comfortable (for at least 2 Hours). The Price is not interesting for me. Thank you in advance
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 20, 2014 at 1:40 PM Post #2 of 21
  Hey Guys in the past i must confess, that i listened with some noname On-Ear Headphones 
biggrin.gif
to my Music(Rock:Iron Maiden,Metallica/Classic/Nightcore). The Headphones are now  damaged so i searched for some better ones and found V Moda, i'm a bit currious whether the V Moda M80 or the M100 are better/ suit to my Music and which is more comfortable (for at least 2 Hours). The Price is not interesting for me. Thank you in advance
smily_headphones1.gif

I haven't heard the M80s, but I can tell you the  M100's are friggin' STELLAR at rock/metal. I may not be the best to ask about comfort (I've had no problems wearing the notoriously uncomfortable Mixrs for hours), but these things are easy as hell to sit with for a full day. I barely ever take them off.

Feb 20, 2014 at 2:43 PM Post #3 of 21

I haven't heard the M80s, but I can tell you the  M100's are friggin' STELLAR at rock/metal. I may not be the best to ask about comfort (I've had no problems wearing the notoriously uncomfortable Mixrs for hours), but these things are easy as hell to sit with for a full day. I barely ever take them off.

Too much bass I think from the M100.  The M100 though is "better".  The most vague term you could possibly use.

Feb 20, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #4 of 21
  Too much bass I think from the M100.  The M100 though is "better".  The most vague term you could possibly use.

Heh, here's how you know the M100 is perfect: the ultra bassheads say it's disappointing on the bass, and the audiophiles say it has way too much bass. 

Feb 20, 2014 at 3:56 PM Post #8 of 21
If you get the m-100 you can order the "XL pads" - extremely comfortable memory foam pads - from the v-moda store and turn your very comfortable headphones into blissfully comfortable headphones. The XL pads aren't available for the m-80.

Feb 20, 2014 at 4:05 PM Post #9 of 21
To me the M100 is more comfortable, but both are comfortable.  I did have to stretch my M80s out to make them comfortable resting on my big head, but that was not difficult to do.

Feb 21, 2014 at 9:48 PM Post #15 of 21
Go for the M100's and don't look back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back