Want to buy bluetooth headphones for under ~150-200$
Feb 14, 2013 at 9:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

elafrican

New Head-Fier
Hi guys. I'm new here. I hope you don't mind I started a new thread but my eyes hurt already from reading so many reviews. I have a Samsung galaxy note 2 and I don't like the stock headphones. I'm a music enthusiast, but I'm not a professional when it comes to judging headphones by their performance. I usually listen to hip hop or rap music.
I already got some decent headphones from Sony so I can listen to music, but I don't want to take the phone out of my pocket every time I get a call. So I searched for corded headphones with microphone, but nothing so good in my opinion, except the Sennheiser momentum, bit a bit too expensive.
I started searching for wireless headphones and found some. Of course everybody says they are not good compared to corded and I know that, but a little portability wouldn't hurt.
What I found is:
Sennheiser rs120
Sony mdr rf970k
MEElectronics Air Fi Runaway
They all look decent but I can't make up my mind. The most reviewed is sennheiser.
If you got other options, please help. Also corded with microphone that are very good in this price range are welcome.
I'd like to specify that I'd like them to look decent since I won't use them for house user, but for outside walking.
Thanks a lot!
Regards,
Steve.

Feb 14, 2013 at 9:45 AM Post #3 of 6
Ah...I thought that was for recharging only. Bleh. I already looked up on almost every website about wireless headphones.
What do you know about MEElectronics?
Those sennheiser mm400x look nice. Any thoughts?
Thanks

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:10 PM Post #5 of 6
Well if we go in that price range, are the parrot zyk better?
Thanks.
Ps:sorry for the tons of questions, but I trust more someone that answers my questions directly rather than a guy doing a review.

Feb 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
Well if we go in that price range, are the parrot zyk better?
Thanks.
Ps:sorry for the tons of questions, but I trust more someone that answers my questions directly rather than a guy doing a review.

I haven't try the parrot, but i like the design. (designed by starck, same as my glassess =D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back