Wallet - Fi
Mar 15, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #17 of 64
I'd show off my 5-year old Hilfiger trifold, but it's in such lousy shape that I'm ashamed  I need to switch back to bifold because driving while I have this thing in my pocket is like sitting on a brick! 

I'll have to look into a couple of the ones I saw here.  They're much nicer than mine and I like the aesthetics.

Mar 25, 2013 at 4:21 AM Post #18 of 64

Top: Levenger. Bottom: Mark Cross.

I use the Levenger one, and am pretty happy with it. They produce excellent leather, and their products aren't too expensive. When this one wears out, I'll probably go with them again. Or perhaps I'll try Saddleback; I have a belt from them that I like.

May 1, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #23 of 64
I would call the construction very good. My color is blue..... the leather is soft and smells good. The stiching looks like it will hold.. and my wallet has been wearing very well. Im thinking about buying the card holder...

May 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #24 of 64
Thanks for the info. Did you notice any of the dye rubbing off pant pockets in dress pants? The lighting in your pic looks yellowish so thought your Slim Sleeve was either black or brown. The inner lining in your pic looks like a mustard though on the Bellroy site, the Blue Steel's lining is a flesh-beige color. I'm digging the Note Sleeve for the SIM slot.

May 16, 2013 at 6:21 AM Post #26 of 64
Quote:
I have a traditional style wallet hand sewn from old bicycle inner tube, I'll post a pic when I have more posts

I'm very interested to see this.

May 16, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #27 of 64
Quote:

I'm very interested to see this.

Indeed...

popcorn.gif

May 24, 2013 at 12:11 AM Post #29 of 64
Recent switched from a tri-fold to a Storus money clip. Since I don't carry a lot of cards or other stuff, it seemed like a great alternative compared to a traditional wallet. Took a bit to get used to it, but now I love it. Great build quality and holds everything well.

May 29, 2013 at 7:30 AM Post #30 of 64
I bought this Swissgear wallet about 2 years ago and it still looks like new.

41xSucfbZ6L.jpg

Really good quality leather. I carry my wallet in my back pocket and they usually get messed up real quick. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back