Waiting for ER-6s...
Mar 26, 2004 at 4:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

TeRrAPh0eNiX

100+ Head-Fier
eeeeeeeeeeee.... I'm waiting for my ER-6s to come tomorrow from iDealSound. I payed $112 with free overnight shipping, so i'm sure they'll come tomorrow; they were ordered yesterday.

So, while i wait... can you all give me some hints as to what i can suspect? I don't want to ruin the whole "stepping into the world of true audiophilia" feeling, either.
etysmile.gif

Mar 26, 2004 at 6:46 AM Post #2 of 5
You're one lucky guy. I hope you like them, they're next on my wish list. I'm a newb when it comes to audio, so PM me or post with your reactions to them once they come in. Enjoy.

Range

Mar 27, 2004 at 3:51 AM Post #3 of 5
Congrats. Hpoe you get tons of enjoyment out of them. They are nice entry-level canalphones. Get ready for tremedous isolation, a very tight soundstage (they ARE in your head), and pretty decent response across the spectrum. Let us know what you think of them.

Mar 27, 2004 at 4:15 AM Post #4 of 5
They're great. They do take a little bit of time to get used to, especially with regards to getting a good seal. Don't be disappointed because they don't sound as good as you think they should at first - give it a couple of days to a week.

Mar 27, 2004 at 5:29 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by donkey_roxor
They're great. They do take a little bit of time to get used to, especially with regards to getting a good seal. Don't be disappointed because they don't sound as good as you think they should at first - give it a couple of days to a week.

I'm thinking that exactly right now.. they're uncomfortable when i move my jaw around and don't sound very good. I still have 14 days to return them to iDealSound, so no worries.
biggrin.gif

Also, please read my thread about what i think of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back