Wagnus Cables Thread
May 27, 2023 at 3:38 AM Post #136 of 143

@s2kphile How are you liking the Sakura Lily Flora? I’m thinking of getting the new Sakura Quartz Lily but not sure about the cable’s flexibility, microphonics, etc.

May 27, 2023 at 2:16 PM Post #137 of 143
@s2kphile How are you liking the Sakura Lily Flora? I’m thinking of getting the new Sakura Quartz Lily but not sure about the cable’s flexibility, microphonics, etc.
Its very thin and its flexibility isnt as malleable. i had no issues with microphonics but to show how thin the cable is. Bottom left is the Lily Flora. I havent used it as much as but from what I remember, it gives a much sharper & contrast sound. Treble and lower mids are enhanced depending on the IEM.
20230322_205435.jpg

The one thing that is amazinf about Wagnus its tight tolerances when it comes to resistance (ohms), in comparison to other popular ChiFi cable manufactures.

Example Woodland Sheep & Snow Crystal Lily

20230524_212408.jpg

20230524_213646.jpg

Heres a popular and expensive ChiFi cable example as you can see.
20230524_205421.jpg

May 28, 2023 at 3:57 AM Post #138 of 143
Its very thin and its flexibility isnt as malleable. i had no issues with microphonics but to show how thin the cable is. Bottom left is the Lily Flora. I havent used it as much as but from what I remember, it gives a much sharper & contrast sound. Treble and lower mids are enhanced depending on the IEM.

The one thing that is amazinf about Wagnus its tight tolerances when it comes to resistance (ohms), in comparison to other popular ChiFi cable manufactures.
Thanks very much for the detailed post. I'm convinced the Sakura Quartz Lily will be worth it, then! Just placed my order.

Jan 2, 2024 at 8:11 AM Post #142 of 143
Any experiences with taking off the super stiff shrink tube that most Wagnus cables are covered with? I love my Wagnus cable (Cumulus Air) in terms of sound, connector quality, color etc., but handling is terrible...

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2024 at 10:28 AM Post #143 of 143
Any experiences with taking off the super stiff shrink tube that most Wagnus cables are covered with? I love my Wagnus cable (Cumulus Air) in terms of sound, connector quality, color etc., but handling is terrible...
AGREE, i love my Neutron synergy with Z1R and cannot tolerate terrible handling of this cable, ALMOST irritated as CODE 23 cable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back