VST plugins for PCs
Aug 14, 2011 at 5:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Megaohmz

Head-Fier
I was wondering what you all use for plugins on your audio software. I just aquired a couple of pretty awesome VST plugins that I am using in my Magix Audio Cleaning version 15. They are iZotope's Ozone, and Sonicware PE-1. They seem to be far superior (and much more expensive) than the EQs that came with my Magix software. The manual for the Ozone is like 64 pages long! I found a couple of good tutorials for it on youtube. The capabilities of the Ozone are way out of control. I also like the sound of the Sonicware PE-1, it is very good. These would be outstanding EQs for a home theater system. In fact I will definitely use these in the future to preamp my home theater. I would like to know if any of you use these programs, and if not, what else do you use?

I am also looking to get a pair of Grado phones, to replace my recently broken Sennheiser HD570s. I want the SR80i, but am not sure if I should spring for a better model. What do you think? Thanks for reading, and thanks for any input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back