Vsonic VSD3S or Fidue A73 or MEE audio M6?
Jun 1, 2018 at 9:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

DRuM

500+ Head-Fier
Hi. My budget is up to £50.

My second lovely pair of Vsonic VSD3S is breaking, right ear connection is now intermittent. On my first pair the left ear died. First pair lasted 1 year 3 months, second pair 2 years 6 months.

I love the sound and soundstage of these so don't really feel the need to improve on them. I can order a 3rd pair from lend me ur ears in singapore which is where I bought both pairs before and that'll take about 2 weeks to arrive. Cost is £48 including shipping. However, would I like the Fidue A73, are they similar? They're selling on Amazon for £49 which I believe is about half price and I can get them by start of next week.

Alternatively, I can also get the MEE audio M6 PRO from Amazon for £30.

Which of these three are best? And are any more durable than the others? Thanks!

Jun 2, 2018 at 6:55 AM Post #2 of 7
Bump. There must be someone here who has tried these?

Jun 4, 2018 at 1:25 PM Post #3 of 7
Would it help if I offered a million dollars for the first person to make a stab at answering a simple question? So much for experts at head-fi.

Jun 4, 2018 at 2:42 PM Post #5 of 7
I have the Fidue A73 but cant compare to the others on your List.

Really helpful, lol. I think I'll keep the million dollars.

Jun 4, 2018 at 3:22 PM Post #6 of 7
I would add a fourth to your list--the iBasso IT01. I think it out-performs everything on your list and the cable is built like an M1 Abrams tank--just an outstanding detachable cable. Maybe read about the IT01 and see what your thoughts are. It could work.

I would be cautious about buying the same IEM that keeps breaking, even if you like the sound. Of those on your list, my personal preference would be for the MEE, taking sound and build quality into account. Good luck.

Jun 4, 2018 at 4:44 PM Post #7 of 7
Thanks very much serman005. The iBasso Is £30 more than my budget but since the cables are both strong and replaceable it makes more economical sense. I'll check out some reviews on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back