Vsonic VSD1 Headphones Failure
Aug 7, 2014 at 1:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Nikitapo

New Head-Fier
After reading and researching a lot mainly from posts around this forum and closely looking at all Jokers reviews, Ive decided to buy the Vsonic VSD1 earphones because of the high recommendation of some people around the forum,unfortunately after 2 months the right ear-phone has stopped working today leaving me completely disappointed.
Maybe its just a random case of bad luck or maybe its not,but this case has brought me to question "unknown" companies like Vsonic (to the common buyer) and now im looking for a different headphones for the same price range and slightly higher (50 - 70$ ebay price range),i prefer known companies like Sony,Jvc,Sennheiser etc... something that will make me easier to trust.
one thing i can say is that i had a pair of Sennheiser cx150 for 3 years that survived a  2 years of Military service and 5 times of washing machine accidents so thats why im more attracted to more known companies to the common people although im open minded,after all Im a newbie in all of this so correct me if im wrong

Aug 7, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #2 of 2
Hi,
I would recommend the NVX EX10S.  You can get them from sonicelectronix.com.  They are the Grado G6's with a different name (and less expensive).  They sound great to me and seem really durable so far (3-4 months of heavy use and power).  Plus they are new and you get the warantee unlike a lot of items on ebay.  Sonic also sells on ebay with different deals so, maybe check both?
And, Thanks for your service!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back