Vsonic hybrid silicone eartips
Jul 26, 2014 at 12:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

steelglam

100+ Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

I lost the set of hybrid silicone eartips that came with my Vsonic GR99 and am looking for a replacement set.  There is a particular pair in that set, the ones with the blue inner part that slides over the nozzle of the IEM, that I have found to be the only tips that provide me with the isolation, fit, and sound quality that I need for certain IEMs.  These are reminiscent of but not exactly the same as the Sony hybrids, with a somewhat different curvature (longer and more oval-shaped), and they seem to have been manufactured by Vsonic itself from what I gather.  Vsonic seems to have switched to different ones, but I'm wondering if anywhere here knows of an aftermarket vendor that still sells the old tips.

They are the tips that came with GR99, GR07, GR01, etc.

For a visual, they are the ones that are in the top two rows in this picture: http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa324/bigbargainonline1/GR07MKIICC_zps6964d986.jpg?t=1387256233

Thanks in advance!

Jul 28, 2014 at 7:06 AM Post #2 of 3
  Hi everyone,

I lost the set of hybrid silicone eartips that came with my Vsonic GR99 and am looking for a replacement set.  There is a particular pair in that set, the ones with the blue inner part that slides over the nozzle of the IEM, that I have found to be the only tips that provide me with the isolation, fit, and sound quality that I need for certain IEMs.  These are reminiscent of but not exactly the same as the Sony hybrids, with a somewhat different curvature (longer and more oval-shaped), and they seem to have been manufactured by Vsonic itself from what I gather.  Vsonic seems to have switched to different ones, but I'm wondering if anywhere here knows of an aftermarket vendor that still sells the old tips.

They are the tips that came with GR99, GR07, GR01, etc.

For a visual, they are the ones that are in the top two rows in this picture: http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa324/bigbargainonline1/GR07MKIICC_zps6964d986.jpg?t=1387256233

Thanks in advance!

Why don't you contact Bigbargainonline directly for replacement?  It's actually ebay store of a well known Penonaudio on-line music store (highly respected by many members of head-fi).  Their email is either bigbargainone@hotmail.com or penonaudio@hotmail.com .  Trust me, these guys will take care of you :)

Jul 28, 2014 at 8:16 AM Post #3 of 3

Why don't you contact Bigbargainonline directly for replacement?  It's actually ebay store of a well known Penonaudio on-line music store (highly respected by many members of head-fi).  Their email is either bigbargainone@hotmail.com or penonaudio@hotmail.com .  Trust me, these guys will take care of you :)

I will try that, although I note that both Bigbargainonline and Penonaudio only have the new style Vsonic tips for sale online.  I'm looking for the older style Vsonic tips; the new ones are different.  Bigbargain used to have them but the ad is expired and now they only carry the new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back