Vsonic GR07 BE vs. Klipsch x10 vs. MA750i
Feb 1, 2014 at 12:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

TegraStorm

100+ Head-Fier
having a hard time deciding between those IEMs listed, i just can´t make the right decision... for bass i got to say i don't like them to bee too bass heavy but to have a good amount of it, on the mids to be warm and clear sounding, and to be able to hear crisply the cimbals & synths on my highs. music listening is almost everything but mainly rock & some trance. i DO NOT WANT one genre emphasized IEMs\

BTW now im between gr07 bass edition, klipsch x10 and MA750i, recommendations? for contruction ma750i seems good, for accesories and neutral sound gr07 seems ok, and for... something else the klipsch x10 (still incluiding them because there are probably a competition with the MA750i)

Feb 2, 2014 at 5:02 AM Post #2 of 19
I think you must go with Vsonic. Build quality, accessories and sound quality is great at that price. I didn't listen to them but from what I've read it's a great earphone and the reviews are very positive. I'm also thinking buying one. Bass edition is not very different. Some say it's not bassy at all. You want some bass and clear mids, so it might be your cup of tea.

Feb 2, 2014 at 11:13 PM Post #3 of 19
  I think you must go with Vsonic. Build quality, accessories and sound quality is great at that price. I didn't listen to them but from what I've read it's a great earphone and the reviews are very positive. I'm also thinking buying one. Bass edition is not very different. Some say it's not bassy at all. You want some bass and clear mids, so it might be your cup of tea.

it might be, but i hope my cup of tea isn't one of those "oh look its so cute"... *slurp* *tastes* *spits all over the floor* and i've also seen that it has so many positive reviews, i'm a mid-sound lover and if i were to choose which part i want to be more relevant i would say "mids" because they don't give you a headache after 30mins of listening to music and that's where my guitars are at :DDDD

anyways, i guess i basically described before some "neutral" headphones, i have never really been a fan of "fun" sound, its cool once in a while but hearing music as it was meant to be and with great clarity is priceless

BTW just for the fun of it i went into a store and the only headphones they had were beats... tried 6 different and i just can't believe how are people able to hear those... they sound soo bad, harsh sound. i read alot of hate on those and thought "oh they can't be that bad" but... wow, so BAD

Feb 2, 2014 at 11:32 PM Post #4 of 19
Hi,

If you want clarity and detail, I think RE-400s are the way to go.

(2C54)
http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-309-iems-compared-ces-impressions-part-4-added-01-27-14-p-852

Best Luck!

Feb 3, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #5 of 19
  it might be, but i hope my cup of tea isn't one of those "oh look its so cute"... *slurp* *tastes* *spits all over the floor* and i've also seen that it has so many positive reviews, i'm a mid-sound lover and if i were to choose which part i want to be more relevant i would say "mids" because they don't give you a headache after 30mins of listening to music and that's where my guitars are at :DDDD

anyways, i guess i basically described before some "neutral" headphones, i have never really been a fan of "fun" sound, its cool once in a while but hearing music as it was meant to be and with great clarity is priceless

BTW just for the fun of it i went into a store and the only headphones they had were beats... tried 6 different and i just can't believe how are people able to hear those... they sound soo bad, harsh sound. i read alot of hate on those and thought "oh they can't be that bad" but... wow, so BAD

I see. My focus is also mids in music, especially female vocals. If you want mids, Shure se315 is also a good choice. I've used it about a year. It was stolen in a bus trip 
frown.gif
. I really liked them. Vocals and guitars was great from what I remember. It's a little bit overpriced sure but mids are great really. And its super durable. I used se215 after it, a cheaper option, with bassy fun sound with poor treble. And I miss the sound from se315. Very relaxed, mid focused sound. I recommend them.

And yeah. Beats are ridicilous. And the prices of them is even more. People don't know about sound much. "It's bassy, funny and it's good."

Feb 10, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #13 of 19
MA750i that is.

Ok so after lots of researching im between the klipsch x10 and this ones (MA750i) , I looked all over and I didn't find any posts comparing these 2, could there be a sound comparison? What I do get is that the MA750i have a better built and cable is thicker, oh and its slightly less convenient for taking but I don't care about it cause I think it's cool to take my earphones in a walletlike bag :D anyways according to their sound description both are good in bass and subbass level, have warm mids and smooth but not harsh highs... hard decision

Feb 10, 2014 at 9:13 PM Post #14 of 19
I suggest the GR07BE. Might as well put in a bit more and get it and you don't need to think of further upgrades. The GR07BE is good for all genres and it has good highs, mids and lows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back