VSonic GR02 BE's stopped working again, try Beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE's?
May 30, 2013 at 7:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

AKang

New Head-Fier
My GR02 BE's broke for the second time. It's been around 3 months since I had them replaced when they broke for the first time and it's pretty annoying. By broke, I mean that no sound comes out of one side. I use them all throughout the day while walking around and stuff but I'm still careful with them. 
I'm planning on sending them back for a replacement but I'm considering buying different IEM's, namely the DTX 101 iE's. 

According to Joker's thread the build quality of the DTX's are 4.5, same as the GR02 BE's, so they wouldn't be better in terms of build quality but I still want to try other IEM's to see if they stop working just as quickly. 

Anyways, do you think the DTX 101 iE's would be more durable and less prone to breaking than the GR02 BE's? 

Thanks

Jun 15, 2013 at 6:44 PM Post #2 of 3
Hey AKang, your headphones most likely arent broken, its most likely a faulty jack. I am having thr exact same problem on my jvc fx3x and it can be repaired. I am also looking into buying the gr02 be but im afraid that it wont have much bass. Can you tell me if the bass on your headphones when it was working was alot?

Jun 15, 2013 at 6:54 PM Post #3 of 3
Do you wrap your headphones around anything when you're not using them? do they get knocked around at all?

Loosing sound in one channel without any distortion indicates a faulty connection somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back