VSAC and Seattle Head-Fiers...
Sep 24, 2003 at 10:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Wilson M.

100+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone in the Seattle area,

VSAC is coming upon us soon (two weekends from today) and it would be cool for a few of us to go out there for a day trip and take a look at what's new. I know that there's a rumour that there will be several headphone amps there (plus all of that nice speaker amp stuff).

So who is up for a trip to Silverdale?

I can drive and take 4 other people (but I'm sorry for the 3 stuck in the back seats). I've never been there so ideally it would be nice if one of us has actually been in that neck of the woods.

I'm thinking Saturday unless people want to go to the seminars on Sunday. I'm flexible.

I'm not sure if we'll be able to get enough people to do a meet with picklgreen but we have time to decide on that.

Anyhow, who's in?

Sep 25, 2003 at 2:17 AM Post #2 of 4
I'd say yes (sounds like a fun event), but basically I'm a diehard SS guy. Can't afford most tubed gear anyway at this point in my life, even if I happened to be seduced by the sound at some point -- so probably better that it doesn't happen
biggrin.gif

Would definitely be interested in another Seattle-area minimeet or full meet tho, whenever anyone's up for it (wasn't there some talk of something happening at Experience Audio, maybe this fall?)

Anyway, for whoever goes... enjoy! Really cool of you to offer rides to people, Wilson.

Sep 27, 2003 at 4:26 AM Post #3 of 4
yeah them maybe we stop by picklegreen for a listeny meet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back