VROEMEN Speakers listening impression !
May 21, 2009 at 7:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

komi

Hi there !

Yesterday i was riding my bicycle around the town, and i stop by nice audio shop ...

Owner was a really nice German audiophile and i have a chance to listen unique designed speakers built by German company "Vroemen" !

Vroemen

Cabinets are made from Granite, with Seas drivers and custom built crossovers with Mundorf terminals, Mundorf Caps - silver plated pcb's and PC-OFC wiring ... Some floorstanding models got Air Motion Transformer tweeters ...

Cabinets can be ordered in custom granite design:

Vroemen / Steinart

I was really pleased with enclosures design! They dont look like Thumbstone [i see some granite speakers i wont put in my living room] !

Surface got this natural texture, edges are nicely polished and not sharp, and everything is on right size and exact fit ... Perfectly glued and dumped ...

Speakers come in diferent sizes and configurations, and i think these are standard Seas recomanded cabinets !

Sound is exelent, even in not too good listening enviroment, but - sources are really nice: from CD Transport,Vacuum Tube Preamp, Power Amp, Turntable - everything was nice ...

Now - music choice wasnt exactly my choice, but - you can hear the point ... Owner offer me to i bring my CD's for next listening - what i am going to do - and will report more detailed testing impressions ...

I have to tell ya, these beauties are pricey, and they dont feet my wallet, but - i am thinking to get some Seas kit on Medisound and to try to make a custom cabinets ... Will see ...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Regards !

May 21, 2009 at 9:55 AM Post #2 of 10
...and of course the drivers are Norwegian!
biggrin.gif

Totally unknown brand to me, but they sure look like nice speakers. I bet the cabinets are knock solid as well.

May 21, 2009 at 10:00 AM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...and of course the drivers are Norwegian!
biggrin.gif

Totally unknown brand to me, but they sure look like nice speakers. I bet the cabinets are knock solid as well.

Yup, SEAS rocks ...

Its a 2 man company ... Limited Production etc ... Like i said - pricey duh ...

May 21, 2009 at 1:25 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by iriverdude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've just bought a Bugatti Veyron so I think I can afford these.

How do you find it?

May 21, 2009 at 1:34 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Oh Yeah, i told my wifey i want one Veyron for fathers day too !

OK, price is - 5.5 to 11.5 Gs !

Smallest one is about 2 Gs but wil do the job in bathroom !

May 21, 2009 at 6:50 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Thanks for making my brand new 370Z feel like a go-cart
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back