Vote for my Woot Shirt!
Oct 27, 2007 at 4:53 PM Post #16 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpredator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it should be a swarm of quinoa vs. a loaf of white bread.

Oh, that would be cool to see.

Oct 27, 2007 at 4:57 PM Post #17 of 37
LoL, I lose. I thought I could at least hit the +20 vote barrier by now, but it was fun to make a shirt.

Glad some of you guys liked it, I was honestly aiming towards a bunch of milk cartons beating down fries and whatnot, but I decided to just have them stare down a fry and make him piss his pants
wink.gif

Oct 27, 2007 at 5:01 PM Post #18 of 37
It should be something in the same category as a fry, like an apple or a buff protein bar.

Oct 27, 2007 at 5:04 PM Post #19 of 37
Wow lots of haters in this thread...a shirt doesn't have to make sense to be a fun shirt. I think it's a cool design.

Oct 27, 2007 at 5:04 PM Post #20 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It should be something in the same category as a fry, like an apple or a buff protein bar.

But milk cartons are so much easier to make. All you need is about 8 total clicks
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 27, 2007 at 5:06 PM Post #21 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow lots of haters in this thread...a shirt doesn't have to make sense to be a fun shirt. I think it's a cool design.

And some still confused.

I still don't get the funny part of that shirt. Maybe I need more coffee?

Oct 27, 2007 at 5:13 PM Post #22 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Discobiscuits /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But milk cartons are so much easier to make. All you need is about 8 total clicks
smily_headphones1.gif

No pain, no gain.
wink.gif

Oct 27, 2007 at 5:32 PM Post #25 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

x2. Sometimes people just like to argue over the most minute sht on the internets.

Oct 27, 2007 at 5:54 PM Post #27 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by will75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2. Sometimes people just like to argue over the most minute sht on the internets.

No one's really arguing. People are just critiquing it, which is normal.

Oct 27, 2007 at 6:04 PM Post #28 of 37
Quote:

yep. doesn't hurt, as it helps a lot for improvement later.

in other news, i finally ordered my first 'real' amp... the corda arietta
smily_headphones1.gif
success there!

Oct 27, 2007 at 6:23 PM Post #29 of 37
Woot buyers tend to be pretty intelligent (the geek crowd), so I'm not sure most of them will see milk as healthy and fries as unhealthy. You're looking at 6 grams of saturated fat (the artery-clogging kind) with a tall glass of 2% reduced-fat milk, and only 2 grams of saturated fat (less!) in a serving of homemade fries. Even McDonald's fries have less saturated fat than the 2% milk (4 grams). McDonalds fries still do have trans fats, despite their reduction efforts, so that tilts the balance in favor of the milk, but both foods are roughly equivalent in terms of healthiness.

That may be why people aren't understanding the shirt.

Oct 28, 2007 at 2:14 AM Post #30 of 37
Quote:

You get the point. People are being harsh. Stop arguing about whether people are arguing damn you!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back