VORTEX by MOSHI: SUPERMAN'S IEM
Jul 30, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #16 of 16
Thanks for a great review. This review made order the Moshi Vortex.

I just got my Vortex in hand. I´m just a newbie with some opinion :)

When using Vortex with iPhone 5 with Audio Xciter app, the clarity and bass is great.
It sounds amazing with Sarah Brightman : Dreamchaser, Alicia Keys:  The Element Of Freedom, Drake: 5 Am in Toronto, Kelly Rowland: Take A Good game (All in Apple Lossless Format)

But when using it with the first generation Sansa Clip, it hiss (FLAC Format), same with Nocs NS200.
The only headset that doesn´t hiss on low volume with the Clip so far is Bose MIE2i, it´s sounds amazing with it, but
I´m not totally satisfied when connect to iPhone 5.

My conclusion: The Moshi Vortex is a very good IEM for iPhone, easy worth the money.
I got it on Ebay for $29.99+$15.74 shipment to Sweden ($79.95 on the Moshi Store). And for me to find a pair of Moshi will cost
me a lot here in Sweden.
I think is re-furbished, so no package, but you get everything else, buds and silicon case. The quality on this IEM feels premium, as the review said, but I´m a bit worry for the cord too. All in all, I´m very happy with it.
Seems like a good replacement for my damaged Nuforce NE-7M. (I did order a new pair of improved Nuforce NE-700M, I really miss the sound of the NE-7M.)

Thanks for recommended this for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back