Volume Balace
Sep 3, 2009 at 4:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

vic225

Head-Fier
I got a new set of Superfi 3 Studio for almost a week, after I used the flip mod, I found that the right ear piece (left channel) sounds a bit softer than the left ear piece (right channel) and the sound stage seems to moved a bit to the right???!!! Also the bass on the right channel is more when I use the left ear piece, could it be my head playing games on me or the ear pieces are really unbalanced?
When I switched back to normal setting, the L on L, R on R, the bass on R feels a bit less, and more "balanced" in terms of volume between L and R.. whats happening??!!!
confused.gif

AND i just found out I spelt Balance Balace on the title.... lol

Sep 3, 2009 at 4:51 PM Post #2 of 9
You are not getting the fit right. Why the flip mod? Are they that uncomfortable? I tend to use IEM's the way they were designed for the most part.

Sep 3, 2009 at 5:18 PM Post #3 of 9
yea its pretty uncomfortable on one of my ears, the turn does not match my ear

Sep 4, 2009 at 1:35 PM Post #4 of 9
so..... anymore input from others?

Sep 4, 2009 at 3:59 PM Post #5 of 9
Have you thought about returning them if they don't fit your ears properly?

Sep 4, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #6 of 9
Super fi's are known for their lack of good fit/comfort with a lot of people. It may just not be suited to your ear. Also, I've read up on some of the older posts in the flip mod, where some said that the flip mod changed the SQ for the worse. I've owned the SF5 Pro in the past and share that sentiment, I felt that the SS became all weird after the flip mod.

Sep 5, 2009 at 9:42 AM Post #7 of 9
well i think they fit properly, but one ear piece sounds a bit more muffled/far away

Sep 6, 2009 at 4:33 AM Post #9 of 9
well. i think the fit is fine, as i said wearing "normal" L is louder than R and flipped, R is louder than L, so i think the R ear piece is softer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back