Voice Recorders
Oct 13, 2002 at 7:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

disturbed

500+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for a decent voice recorder that connects to a pc to directly transfer the recorded files.

This is for University and I need at least 5hr's of decent voice quality.

Any suggestions anyone?

Oct 13, 2002 at 11:52 PM Post #2 of 5
HI: I have the sony icd-B-5 very simple and 2 1/2 hours but the sony icd B-25 is 5 hours and go to pc with voice recognition and has lots of features. Go to sonyusa.com and there are many to chose from. I bought mine at staples also office max has them. I use mine as a personal secretary and life manager. If I get a thought I just record it. Phone #, things I have to do, appointments. I would be lost with out mine and I don't go to collage LOL.
Ps
These are tape less with a chip inside.

Oct 14, 2002 at 5:24 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
HI: I have the sony icd-B-5 very simple and 2 1/2 hours but the sony icd B-25 is 5 hours and go to pc with voice recognition and has lots of features. Go to sonyusa.com and there are many to chose from. I bought mine at staples also office max has them. I use mine as a personal secretary and life manager. If I get a thought I just record it. Phone #, things I have to do, appointments. I would be lost with out mine and I don't go to collage LOL.
Ps
These are tape less with a chip inside.

How is the sound quality for voices others than my own. Example In a quiet room an instructor is giving a lecture ...

Oct 14, 2002 at 11:08 AM Post #4 of 5
HI: there are two sensitivity settings. One is low and just for your voice at about 4-6 inches away. High is for a room or hall where the sound or voice is far or farther away or a group of voices are talking.

Oct 14, 2002 at 4:37 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
HI: there are two sensitivity settings. One is low and just for your voice at about 4-6 inches away. High is for a room or hall where the sound or voice is far or farther away or a group of voices are talking.

Thanks I'll go have a look
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back