VModa m100 on sale, should I bite now?
Sep 1, 2014 at 2:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

bluedoggiant

New Head-Fier
Hey all. New to the forum but have been over this site many times over the years. So I have been a loyal vmoda fan since the very beginning, I've had many of their in ear headphones back when they were an OK company and I pretty much stopped buying headphones since I got the Crossfade LP from them a couple years ago. I have been eyeing the M100 for a while now and i see that everywhere (Best buy, amazon, etc) is having those headphones on sale down to 270. Do y'all think this is just for the labor day weekend or a permanent price drop (been kinda waiting for the price on these to drop but also don't want to buy until next month).

On the other hand, if you guys think this signals a new over ear product from vmoda in the nearish future, id rather wait and get those.

What do you guys think? Thanks all!

Sep 1, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #2 of 3
  I have been eyeing the M100 for a while now and i see that everywhere (Best buy, amazon, etc) is having those headphones on sale down to 270. Do y'all think this is just for the labor day weekend or a permanent price drop (been kinda waiting for the price on these to drop but also don't want to buy until next month).

On the other hand, if you guys think this signals a new over ear product from vmoda in the nearish future, id rather wait and get those.

What do you guys think? Thanks all!

I recommend installing the "Camelizer" Chrome extension.  According to the Camelizer, the price has been steady at 270 (or lower) since Aug. 5.  I would bet the price is not going up.  Also on V-Moda's website, it is the only on/over-ear headphone that has its price slashed.  So yeah, I think you are right to be concerned about the introduction of a new model.  It hasn't been two years since release of the M-100, but I'm sure V-Moda is not just sitting around doing nothing. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back