VModa Headset Remix M-Class Bling Bling Black (Chrome)
Mar 12, 2007 at 10:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
I just ordered the VModa Headset Remix M-Class Bling Bling Black (Chrome)
with 2 day shipping. I am hoping they will replace my Rat Shack ear buds. I will use them with my ZEN V PLUS. Does anyone have these?

item-5203-1-250.jpg

Mar 12, 2007 at 11:36 PM Post #2 of 6
I would like to see how they fare with phones of the same price race. Please post impressions soon.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 13, 2007 at 7:53 AM Post #3 of 6
i have remixes and jamato8 has posted about how he likes them as much as the vibes. i like them more than the vibes. they are, however, rather large. jamato8 suggests using the ear clips from the jbl 'buds to comfortably keep them in place, and it's an excellent suggestion. i have a feeling that you might not like 'me as much as the yuins, but i could be wrong. they are a bit warmer and fuller sounding, and not as defined or extended as the pk1s.

Mar 13, 2007 at 8:47 AM Post #4 of 6
I just wish my Vibes were marked "L" & "R" as clearly as the Remixes (though they could have put the marking on the inside, the entire world doesn't need that you are wearing "L" IEM in the correct ear.
heh, funny, they make good IEM's -- the one thing they seem to have a hard time with is marking them L & R. Marking is either too small - almost nonexistent -(Vibes), or too big...

Mar 13, 2007 at 12:10 PM Post #6 of 6
daveDerek
HI: I don't expect the remixes to sound as good as my PK1. My PK1 went through my great Little Dot II++ tube amp. The Remixes will be for my ZEN V Plus portable unite. I hope they will replace my Rat Shack buds. Oh ear buds don't isolate. Now why am I selling the PK1. Well after about 2 Weeks of listening to them last night I got out my Philips 895 and was awed at the big sound and sound stage and there was no going back to ear buds. lol. I will say the PK1 are the best ear buds that I ever heard.
Oh DAVE my rat shack bud are 16mm very big and they fit fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back