VModa Headset Remix M-Class Bling Bling Black (Chrome) V PK2
Mar 20, 2007 at 5:34 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by LTUCCI1924 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
daveDerek
HI: yep you were right. When I a/b them with my rat shack 16mm buds it was a joke. I an getting so tired of this hype stuff. The guy who is the co hype man on this forum said the remix were the best ear buds he ever heard. This guy really needs his ears check. lol. I fine the rat shack 33-1991 buds are the best ear buds that I ever heard and have had them for over a few years. No problem though I will sell them or give them away for free.

seriously, it's hard to judge these things without there position being held just so, hence the ear clip reccommendation. i prefer these to my vibes (now talk about hype....) and they're an interesting contrast to the yuins. speaking of the yuins, you'd really liked the pk1s initially. i'm surprised that you're finding this other bud better.
oh btw, i like your current avatar. dogs rule!
cool.gif

Mar 20, 2007 at 7:57 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
seriously, it's hard to judge these things without there position being held just so, hence the ear clip reccommendation. i prefer these to my vibes (now talk about hype....) and they're an interesting contrast to the yuins. speaking of the yuins, you'd really liked the pk1s initially. i'm surprised that you're finding this other bud better.
oh btw, i like your current avatar. dogs rule!
cool.gif

which ear clip exactly do you mean dave? (what's exact name of JBL buds?) any photo or link handy to share?

Mar 20, 2007 at 12:38 PM Post #18 of 21
Re: the V-Moda earbuds. There's been a lot of talk about the need for ear clips. I find the V-Moda buds fit fine and don't move around in my ears at all - of course, maybe I have really weird ears, but thought I'd mention that not everyone has a problem with fit issues for the V-Moda buds.

Mar 20, 2007 at 4:23 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrYman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
which ear clip exactly do you mean dave? (what's exact name of JBL buds?) any photo or link handy to share?

they are the JBL Reference 220.
there are some good pix in the ipod lounge review:
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/ipo...220-earphones/
Quote:

Originally Posted by kschles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Re: the V-Moda earbuds. There's been a lot of talk about the need for ear clips. I find the V-Moda buds fit fine and don't move around in my ears at all - of course, maybe I have really weird ears, but thought I'd mention that not everyone has a problem with fit issues for the V-Moda buds.

glad to hear that they work fine as is for you. they moved around for myself and others, which changes their sound and could be frustrating for some. that's why i keep bringing this issue up. Val, please include something like these with the buds and i bet the buzz will increase considerably!

Mar 20, 2007 at 5:38 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

buddha911
HI: After thinking about giving them away for free I recall the last time I gave a headphone the 595 away for free the member sold them. I could just as easily have sold them. So because of this ah member I will no longer give head-fi members free stuff. I would rather give it to a stranger in the street. I don't expect much from him.

Please do not generalize all head-fi members into one terrible image. Nonetheless, I do not think you can control what other people do with it after you have gave it away.

Mar 20, 2007 at 7:50 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

buddha911
HI: After thinking about giving them away for free I recall the last time I gave a headphone the 595 away for free the member sold them. I could just as easily have sold them. So because of this ah member I will no longer give head-fi members free stuff. I would rather give it to a stranger in the street. I don't expect much from him.

Can't say I blame you. The guy should have felt honor-bound to give them back if he didn't like them. There are many people out there who take kindness for weakness, unfortunately it's the way of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back