Vmoda crossfade wireless 2 vs beats solo 3 wireless
Sep 16, 2017 at 9:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

toadthedry

Head-Fier
Hi
I am looking for a comparison of these two headphones as far as sound and comfort and how the wireless might work with a iPhone 6s.

I really like the vmoda xs. I received a brand new unopened beats solo 3 for buying a Mac computer. I am trying to decide whether to sell the beats before opening and buy the vmoda crossfade 2.

Thanks
Mike

Sep 16, 2017 at 9:21 PM Post #2 of 3
I can't speak for the Vmoda but my girlfriend got the same computer/headphone deal.

The Beats, which I tried, are on-ear and not very comfortable. For a free pair of headphones, one can't argue about how overpriced they are so I'll throw that out the window. As for the sound, they are typical Beats. Exaggerated bass, recessed mids, and poor quality highs. The built quality isn't the worst compared to early models of the Solo but I can't imagine it lasting too long until the adhesive wears out on certain parts.

I've heard good things about Vmoda, even though I can't understand why they make all their headphones look so tacky :p I'm sure the sound quality is better than the Solo though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back