Vmoda Crossfade Lp2 vs. Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear
Sep 7, 2013 at 10:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

DrAwesome3800

New Head-Fier
So this is my first time buying real high quality headphones and I'm kind of overwhelmed with choices. I'm looking for something stylish but also decent in the sound department. I know beats suck for the majority of music an I've narrowed my choices down to these two. I listen to almost every kind of music except for dub step. Although I mainly listen to rock. Which headphones would be better. Also will I need to get a amp for either of these? If so I could use recommendations for a more entry level one.

Also sorry if this is a little ranty or something first post.

Sep 8, 2013 at 1:05 AM Post #2 of 2
I have the Crossfades, and from what I can tell, it is quite bass heavy. What I noticed though is, personally, I find the Crossfades generally better with electronic music such as trance or house. My friend has the Momentum and they seem to be pretty good for rock. 
However I am still a newbie audiophile, but I would recommend the Momentum than Crossfade if you listen to rock. maybe try the audio technica ATH-M50, as they generally have good reviews and are half the price of the momentum and 50 less than the crossfades

Users who are viewing this thread

Back