Visit to the Schiit Box - Schiit Factory Tour
Oct 21, 2014 at 10:26 PM Post #17 of 51
Hello ,

Are the Sealths all that good , it looks like they're quite close and quite low , whats up with that ?  , or haven't they had time to set up properly ?

I'll have another look at that pix .  What's driving em ? 

Tony in Michigan 

ps. I'm about to order a pair but can't decide if the 8s or 6s would be a better choice .   

If you have the money and space, I'd say go for the stealth 8.

Oct 21, 2014 at 10:42 PM Post #18 of 51
This is so cool. Thank you so much for sharing this!

Oct 21, 2014 at 11:22 PM Post #20 of 51
Awesome shots, thanks!

Oct 22, 2014 at 6:17 AM Post #25 of 51
Very nice....thanks for posting

Oct 22, 2014 at 6:35 AM Post #26 of 51
  Very nice.  I grew up in Germany in the 1970/80s and one of the standard type of school day trips was 'visit a factory'.  I saw some very impressive stuff (high speed wire making), and also some more mundane stuff (boxes of nuts, ready to be used off an assembly line).  It is very different than office work.  And US schools never seem to do this, to the extent that most American now have never set foot in a producation setting.  I tried to talk one of my kids' classes into a factory in CT about six years ago, but I was told legal wouldn't allow it (which may have just been an excuse).  In Germany letting kids into the factory is just seen as good public relations and a recruitment tool for a few years down the line.   

This must be a recent development, when I was in school in the US in the 70's/80's my class went to a few factories. I recall going to a large commercial bakery more than once, and to a fiberglass factory as well. Of course, as an adult, I would love to visit the place where Schiit makes its great products. 

Oct 22, 2014 at 6:59 AM Post #27 of 51

This must be a recent development, when I was in school in the US in the 70's/80's my class went to a few factories. I recall going to a large commercial bakery more than once, and to a fiberglass factory as well. Of course, as an adult, I would love to visit the place where Schiit makes its great products.

Yeah, it's happening all over now, at least in the States.  I went to the Hershey Chocolate plant when I was a kid, and still remember huge vats of melted chocolate being stirred by big mechanical stirrers.  Went back a few years ago and was tremendously disappointed - it's now a sanitized deal where you sit in little amusement-park-ride cars while a movie shows cacao trees in Africa, etc., and you never get within a mile of the factory itself.  (I think the factory has been relocated, actually.)

Oct 22, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #30 of 51
Great!  Thanks for the glimpse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back