ViSang R03 (Brainwavz m2) or Fischer Audio Eterna
Jun 20, 2011 at 1:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

schnyo

New Head-Fier
Hi. I have been lurking these servers for a while, trying to find good budget IEMs (Under $100).

I have narrowed my search down to the two IEMs: ViSang R03 and the Fischer Audio Eternas.

I want to know which one would be better for my ears.  I listen to a lot of acoustic and pop songs.

This being my first post, I do not know much about IEMs or headphones for that matter. I have only been able to gather helpful bits of information from other threads.

I am open to other suggestions as well.

Thanks in advance!:D

-schnyo

Jun 20, 2011 at 2:43 AM Post #2 of 7
Both of those headphones are really bass oriented...for pop and acoustic I'd bet you'd like the Brainwavz M3 a bit better.  It's a bit more balanced and would probably do those genres a little more justice.  

If you must choose one of those two, then the M2 (ViSang R03) would be a better fit I think.

Jun 20, 2011 at 2:59 PM Post #4 of 7
Yes, I have had all three.  The Eternas are big and uncomfortable me and the bass seemed a bit too overdone.  The m2s are similar but slightly more balanced...the M3s are just a notch above both of them as I mentioned previously.  It depends how much bass you want...it would seem that your musical preferences would really appreciate the upgrade in the mids/highs that the M3s produce.

Jun 21, 2011 at 2:51 AM Post #6 of 7
No, not at all, you can wear them down or up...the little "bars" that kind of stick out don't hit any parts of my ear at all, so they don't hurt or anything.  They are really damn comfortable...I think the only set of headphones I've tried that are better are the Phonak Audeo PFEs (and the set of GR07s I've got now are pretty damn comfy as well).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back