Virtual Dynamics Genesis 1.1 RCA ICs and Power Cable: Impressions and Review
Mar 25, 2008 at 10:38 AM Post #31 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by markl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rick, the Genesis is already at the level of absurdity. Let it rest, already. You've proved your point!
wink.gif

Mark

It's called The Judge, and there's absolutely no need for it. Based upon my parts cost and labor approximation vs. the Genesis line, the Judge XLR interconnect would have an approximate $55,000 full retail price, or $27,500 direct price to the consumer. But that's just my speculation.

Rick needs to focus on not losing any more existing customers a hell of a lot more than he needs to create another product line, or there won't be a Virtual Dynamics left to sell any more of these high-end cables and power cords to anyone anyway.

Mar 26, 2008 at 7:15 PM Post #33 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's called The Judge, and there's absolutely no need for it. Based upon my parts cost and labor approximation vs. the Genesis line, the Judge XLR interconnect would have an approximate $55,000 full retail price, or $27,500 direct price to the consumer. But that's just my speculation.

Rick needs to focus on not losing any more existing customers a hell of a lot more than he needs to create another product line, or there won't be a Virtual Dynamics left to sell any more of these high-end cables and power cords to anyone anyway.

I'm sure Virtual Dynamics isn't worried. They obviously do not think very much of the intelligence of their clientele.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back