biggrin.gif

Mar 9, 2005 at 6:18 PM Post #4 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd R
Oh.......
The subject line had me thinking you had a bad date
biggrin.gif

Piercing.

Yeah right, Virgin Electronics.. they actually did have a player, didn't they? Never saw one, must have been all the rage.

Mar 9, 2005 at 6:49 PM Post #5 of 15
well... it doesnt help that Virgin Megastores sell iPod Minis and a whole slew of iPod accessories right next to their own mp3 players.
rolleyes.gif

i wonder how Virgin Mobile is doing alongside Virgin Electronics.

Mar 9, 2005 at 6:52 PM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by bong
well... it doesnt help that Virgin Megastores sell iPod Minis and a whole slew of iPod accessories right next to their own mp3 players.
rolleyes.gif

I agree, though it's the same in the Cambridge Soundworks stores (owned by Creative). I guess everyone wants a piece of the Apple pie.

And good one Todd R.

Mar 10, 2005 at 2:13 AM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by sno1man
Actually they did get screwed.......in the market by far superior competition from Iriver, Creative and Apple
biggrin.gif

its kinda refreshing to see companies who are getting screwed over by apple (sales wise) screw over another weaker company.
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2005 at 2:18 AM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver :)
Never saw one, must have been all the rage.

They sell them at BestBuy, but I never saw anyone who owned one.

Mar 10, 2005 at 6:25 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk
yeah same here, maybe its because they are ugly?

I agree they are very ugly. Ugly colors, just generally an ugly design and they don't even try to separate themselves from Apple. They just do the same stuff, but worse.

Mar 10, 2005 at 6:30 AM Post #15 of 15
the virgin player got good reviews, and when i listened to one at best buy i was pretty impressed with its sound quality. i couldn't really figure out how to work it though.

i'm sorry, but every time i read this thread title i laugh. virgin leaves unsatisfied. ha! so true, so true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back