Vintage Kenwood Amp (KVA-503) Rare? Plus Kenwood Graphic Equalizer (GE-100II)
Jul 16, 2011 at 9:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

jc222284

100+ Head-Fier
READ!!!

Whats up head-fi'ers! A few days ago out in the garage I saw a Kenwood Amp (KVA-503), A Kenwood Graphic Equalizer (GE-100II), And a Sony 5 Disc CD Player (CDP-D615). So I asked my Dad if we could set all up it up and he said he did'nt feel like it at the time so I kept asking and he finally said ok we can do it in a few days.

So today was that few days and this morning my Dad said he had some car speakers (subwoofers) (Pioneer 4-Way Speaker TS-A6980) in his shed so we just used those. He also has some other ones but he said they didnt work 100% right.

So we setup everything except for the equalizer :frowning2: because he didn't remember how. The rig looks quite nice in my opinion the equipment is in pretty nice condition considering how old they are.

The main reason I posted this is because I would like to know if any of you guys know alittle bit about the equipment. I looked all of them up online but very little came up only like user manuals. I would also like to know how much some it would cost (just curious). Below are so picture I took with my camera not bad quality hopefully you guys can see them ok :). Overall everything sounds VERY nice especially when you listen to headphones though the amp (as you can see in a few of the pictures ATH-M50's :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back