Vibration on my Denon AH-D2000.
Feb 10, 2013 at 9:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

hanii

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone, I hope i have created my thread in the right place, I couldn't figure which topic this should be in so i thought it could fit under Tweaks maybe.

I have had a pair of the Roccat Kave headset before (It's a "5.1" gaming headset) http://www.roccat.org/Products/Gaming-Sound/ROCCAT-Kave-5-1/

They didn't have the best sound quality but I really liked the vibration feature these headset had, (They viberates on bass)
I know the viberation don't make bass better or anything, but it was soo cool on gaming, it was making the whole gaming experience much more vivid (Especially on FPS games). So i would like to figure a way to put some vibration motors (Maybe from a PS3 controller or something similiar) on my denon d-2000. But the tricky part is that i want the vibrator to viberate on bass. So i would just like to ask you people if you had any idea or tips on how i could make this work?
I have tried google with not much help.

I have also tried to look on the headsets out there with integrated vibration, but non of them was good,

Thanks

Best regards Hanii :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back