vibez beta 1.15 (New as of 1/20/2008)
Jan 21, 2008 at 1:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

RubenNYC

100+ Head-Fier
1.15 ReadMe: vibez v1.15 beta firmware

Official feedback thread: Happy B-Day vibez firmware 1.04 - now with new beta firmware within! - Riovolution

Quote:

Changes since 1.14
  1. Settings now has an 'Advanced' submenu. Some of the lesser used (and new) options have been moved to this new menu.
  1. About track now shows rating.
  1. Power off 'Saving Settings' now shows some basic progress.
  1. Normal switch off (i.e. not lower power or other emergency) now rebuilds database index. This should speed up power on time.
  1. User rating now extracted from MP3 tags (POPM), the average of all ratings present is used.
  1. User rating now extracted from WMA tags (WM/SharedUserRating).
English only changes since 1.14
  1. Switch for low battery alarm.
  1. Switch for new scroll nudger. On relevant screens the centre button now 'nudges' the scroller to the next word.
  1. Switch for menu animation.
  1. Switch for MENU key operation. This allows the use of the menu key as 'up' in the menu and subsystem.
  1. Switch for automatic rotary popup.
  1. Switch for rotary memory.
  1. Switch for background picture stretch.
  1. Switch for new 'listened to' log. Every track played is logged to 'music.log' - see format below.
  1. Switch for new 'rating' log. Every track rated is logged to 'music.log' - see format below.
  1. Ability to update an existing playlist with 'now playing'.
Bugs fixed since 1.14
  1. Fixed bug in thumbnail cache.
  1. Embedded PNG images are now ignored for the purposes of displaying album art.

Jan 22, 2008 at 3:31 AM Post #3 of 3
Still no unicode
frown.gif
I guess not too many Asian Vibez users... i guess i have to deal with my ?????s LOL other than that though, it's great that the Vibez is getting all these great updates
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back