Very novice audiophile
Sep 22, 2022 at 7:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

2020sucked

New Head-Fier
Hi ya'll, haven't posted much yet. I just ordered a pair of over-ear Sony's WH-1000XM4 model. It's reputation on the internet is generally good, but I wonder if the XM4 stands up to the scrunity of
some of the diehard audiophiliacs that haunt these forums. Thanks for your time. :)

Sep 22, 2022 at 9:53 PM Post #2 of 3
Hi ya'll, haven't posted much yet. I just ordered a pair of over-ear Sony's WH-1000XM4 model. It's reputation on the internet is generally good, but I wonder if the XM4 stands up to the scrunity of
some of the diehard audiophiliacs that haunt these forums. Thanks for your time. :)
I have the same headphone, excellent functionality for bluetooth /noise cancelling. Also you don't need any sort of dac/amp, cables with it. Sound-wise, really not that bad, obviously they went with this consumer tuning with extra bass. If you just listening to music and not analyzing it then its great.

Sep 23, 2022 at 3:52 AM Post #3 of 3
I have the same headphone, excellent functionality for bluetooth /noise cancelling. Also you don't need any sort of dac/amp, cables with it. Sound-wise, really not that bad, obviously they went with this consumer tuning with extra bass. If you just listening to music and not analyzing it then its great.

Great to hear! Sorry for the simple pun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back