Very fast shipping from Alessandro for my order!
Feb 17, 2005 at 6:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

brianknewbie

100+ Head-Fier
In researching whether to get the MS-2s, I saw a lot of threads on here about Alessasndro's slow response to emails, etc. So I was expecting to not get my order for a while.

I placed an order with them a few days ago and to my surprise they shipped it out Express Mail Next Day. The shipping label shows that it cost them $21 but this was part of their free shipping!

This was "only" (relative terms for head-fi
evil_smiley.gif
) a $400 order for them (my MS-2s + MS-1s for my brother) and since it was free shipping anyway, I was really expecting to get them via UPS Ground or whatever was cheapest for them! So the Express Mail was a nice gesture.

Overall, very impressed -- I had such a bad impression from reading about Alessandro Direct's customer service that I actually tried to order from Taiwanese retailer mentioned on here until I realized that a) warranty would not apply since it's only good for within Taiwan, b) since the dollar has weakned, the price was actually $405 vs. $398 from Alessandro.

Now I have to look through pictures posted on here to see if I have the new "fat boy" style that I was hoping for.....
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 17, 2005 at 8:31 PM Post #3 of 6
yep shipping was fast when i got mine from alessandro. Took like 2 days. But whats even better is the fatboy ms2, man these are awesome!!!

Club Fatboy
blink.gif

Feb 17, 2005 at 8:55 PM Post #4 of 6
you guys arent helping! MUST RESIST THE FATBOY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back