Very dissapointed with Sennheiser MX 580
Jun 22, 2012 at 4:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

radi6404

New Head-Fier
After the great reviews of all people, here and on amazon I expected something really good. My Sennheiser MX 660 broke after two years of use unfortuantely. The right driver does not respond anymore, this is because I always push them hard in my ear to have a tight position (altough i use thick pads for them. But they were much better than the Sennheiser mx 580 which are just rediculous.

the Sennheiser MX 580 have a good Bass, but that is all, they sound very strange and you do not even hear the light background noise of the songs, which you hear on all good headphones, for example at the beginning of the song, as if the highest frequencies are cut down. Also the details are rediculous and not tight at all. The Sennheiser MX 660 sounded very tight and the details were incredible, while the Sennheiser MX 580 sound loose and like coke cams. they really sound harsh and like plastic so i am very dissapointed. Unfortuantely I can't return them, I tried but the shop assistant said, we can not take back earphones. I have to sell them, but the question is, what to buy instead , since I want some good earphones, or in ears that do not isolate or isolate very little from outside noises. the Sennheiser MX 5801 really sound like some 10 e earphonesand i really hope they will improve a lot after burn in. I burned them aobut 4 hours yet I do not see a lot of good sound yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back