Verizon iPhone
Jan 12, 2011 at 8:24 PM Post #16 of 21
That...we shall see speed wise/reception wise makes my choice rather easy don't know yet plans not up...

Jan 12, 2011 at 9:01 PM Post #17 of 21
Speed wise, att 3G is faster the verion 3G in Boston area. I have both iPhone and facisnate side by side to compare. I will try the verizon iPhone when it is available next month. My work ordered a brunch to test before allow users o connect to work email.

Jan 12, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #18 of 21
Congrats let the games begin.

Jan 12, 2011 at 9:19 PM Post #19 of 21
I'm content w/the speed - and I expect AT&T will be adjusting the data plans for a more competitive iPhone plan.

Jan 12, 2011 at 9:40 PM Post #20 of 21

I'm content w/the speed - and I expect AT&T will be adjusting the data plans for a more competitive iPhone plan.

Data plan is cheaper for me on att, I got grand fathered in. Been an iPhone user since first generation. Verizon wants $40, enterprise data plan on the Droid, hope they drop that requirement on iPhone.

Jan 20, 2011 at 5:18 PM Post #21 of 21

Quote:
I might upgrade if it allows me to ditch my mobile broadband card in my laptop and use the phone as an internet connection

Which it will. What ISN'T clear yet is whether they're going to charge extra for tethering or not but supposedly from day 1 the VZW iPhone is going to have WiFi AP functionality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back