VentureCraft Go-DAP DD & SounDroid Typhoon
Oct 12, 2013 at 5:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

enkei

New Head-Fier
looking to purchase the SoundDroid Typhoon for my iphone , but looking at some forum , people do suggest to get the Go-DAP DD  together , anyone have any review on both ??
thanks,

Oct 13, 2013 at 7:33 AM Post #3 of 7
  no one care to give a quick reply ??

Hello Enkei,
Apologies, the question of your was ignored by fellow headfiers.
But I think I can guess the reason behind it... at this time, I have not seen a single review posted on English Speaking websites for the DD and Typhoon SounDroid by Venture Craft

There are many review in Japanese and I will have it translated for you and post here shortly after I return to Japan.
(I am currently in Denver Co in USA at CanJam Audio Fest)
If you are in North America, I am organizing a tour for the Typhoon SounDroid and TT Tube Amplifier)
you can read more about the tour on this thread 

P.S From What I heard from owners, The Go DAp DD and Typhoon together makes the best match
The DD and typhoon can be easily inter connected  by mini to mini cable *there is a good cable that Venture craft makes as well

please note, the DD is not made anymore so it is hard to get one.
contact me for more details

Cheers
Dimitri T

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #4 of 7

P.S From What I heard from owners, The Go DAp DD and Typhoon together makes the best match
The DD and typhoon can be easily inter connected  by mini to mini cable *there is a good cable that Venture craft makes as well

And I would recommend using the optical out to the Typhoon. It is a match made in heaven 
biggrin.gif

Oct 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #5 of 7

And I would recommend using the optical out to the Typhoon. It is a match made in heaven 
biggrin.gif

I second this.  VC sells it's own Toslink cable, but I recommend a custom one from Syscncept for half the price.

Nov 21, 2013 at 7:23 AM Post #7 of 7
May I know if I can use DX50 as transport only and digital out to GO DAP TT ?

The problem with the DX50 is that it only has a coaxial digital out and not a mini TOSLINK, so you will need a coverter for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back