[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
May 27, 2016 at 7:24 PM Post #4,116 of 7,442
They do work.

I hadn't a clue what to do with them until golov17 posted that picture.

For some reason the right hand earbud often fell out of my ear, but these keep it solidly in place.

Just need to be careful installing them to ensure they don't cover the front holes in the casing.

May 27, 2016 at 8:23 PM Post #4,117 of 7,442
I didn't know it was a thing, thank you for pointing that out.

They have to be really good. They cost the same price as the monks plus, with the expansion pack lol What a ripoff!

I am genuinely not sure if you're joking or being serious. If the latter, then I'll just point out that the fact that the Monk costs the same as the ex pack simply illustrates just how much of a bargain the Monk is. If the former then, haha, I totally got it. Totally.

:)

May 28, 2016 at 6:31 AM Post #4,121 of 7,442
  I agree they do tear very easily. I prefer the thicker ones that come with the extended package. Also gives me a much better fit. 

the thicker ones come with the original monk too
tongue.gif
but it veils the sound imho best is without any

May 28, 2016 at 7:09 AM Post #4,125 of 7,442
Decided to go without food for a day and bought the Monk Plus $5 version. I am sure it's been discussed, can't got through 275 pages but are there any magical ear pads for these that everyone is using? Thanks.

I prefer the donuts in the original, or the expansion pack. Help with the fit, and don't "hide" the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back