Venture Electronics Megatron DAC/AMP
Aug 1, 2023 at 12:24 PM Post #76 of 80
Having an issue with my Megatron: it works fine when plugged in to my computer, but no combination of cables/adapters (including the ones that come with it) can get it to work with my iphone or ipad. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Also, it doesn't seem to charge at all. Thanks

Aug 4, 2023 at 7:22 AM Post #77 of 80
Having an issue with my Megatron: it works fine when plugged in to my computer, but no combination of cables/adapters (including the ones that come with it) can get it to work with my iphone or ipad. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Also, it doesn't seem to charge at all. Thanks
It doesn't charge, cause there is no built in battery. "Charge" Port is only a power pass through.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2023 at 9:26 PM Post #79 of 80

Do you use FB, there are solutions posted in the VE group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/52vecn

One example:

FB_IMG_1691198353341.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2023 at 3:07 AM Post #80 of 80
Hi, wanted to check in if there will be noise with full sized headphones like R70x when no music is playing. Anyone have experience using this with headphones through 4.4?

(Solved)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back